2018 “Fresh Meat” Roller Derby Training Camp
Whether you want to join the Hel’z Belles or just want to get in shape on skates, this is the training camp for you.
When: Wednesday Nights from 6:00 – 8:00 pm (February – March)
Who: Ladies and Gents over the age of 18 years old.
Cost: $80 (if you aren’t a member of the league) + $50 deposit for loaner gear (if you don’t have your own)
What you’ll get:
- Access to skates and gear on Wednesday nights from 6:00 – 8:00 pm during the program.
- Coaching/training of basic roller skating skills including how to stop, proper stance, cross-overs, skating backwards and more!
- Access to a private Facebook group to learn and grow from your peers.
- Learn the rules of fast-growing sport of flat track roller derby.
- Learn how you can become a part of a roller derby bout through refereeing and being a non-skating official.
- Create your own unique roller derby alter-ego.
- Burn calories while learning a fun new sport.
No previous skating or team skills required. We’ll teach you what you need to know!